Onshore Services Manager - Steel Fabrication
Stowen are recruiting an onshore Services manager with core strength in steel fabrications. The successful candidate will have complete commercial and operational responsibility to deliver each contract on time, in budget and safely.
Salary - Attractive and dependent on experience + Bonus + Company Vehicle.
Location – Lowestoft
- Read technical tender drawings.
- Extract and price materials.
- Decide best process route for the items to be fabricated.
- Put times to processes using practical knowledge.
- Establish supply chain costs to be included in tenders.
- Generate quotation documents and send to clients.
- Liaise with customer.
- Provide a timely response and an exceptional level of service to all enquiries.
- Convert won tenders to live orders within the company business system.
- Process planning of routings, generation of weld maps and bills of material.
- Manage supply chain for all bought-out components.
- Manage the drawing package and works information to allow efficient production.
- Generation and issue of quality documents to clients.
- Full financial control and appraisal of each project.
- Build relationships with clients and recognise new business opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking company.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com