Stowen's Purpose built machine shop, is equipped with the latest CNC and conventional machining tools. Stowen specialise in being able to manufacture both large and heavy items.
Located on the same site adjacent to Stowen's Fabrication Shops means we can deliver extremely fast turnaround projects by controlling our machines capacity for pre and final machining requirements.
All of our machines are operated and programmed by highly skilled, time served tradesmen.
Investment in both the facility and machinists ensures Stowen continues to offer the latest technologies.
Overhead crane allowing single lift of up to 10
• Heavy General Precision Engineering
• Vertical Boring up to 2m
• Horizontal Boring up to 8 Tonnes
• CNC Turning up to 1.2m
• CNC Hollow Spindle Turning
• CNC Milling up to 10 Tonnes
• Inspection & Drawing Office Services
• Machining Large Fabricated Assemblies