Marine Support Services
Stowen were called to attend a diving vessel in port for urgent Repairs and Sea Fastenings. With an extremely tight turnaround our projects department was quick to react, resulting in Stowen completing all of the required work scope to allow the vessel to sail on time.
Prefabricated items were completed in our Lowestoft based Fabrication shop and logistically taken to site. Utilising two mobile work units, our experienced team of Platers, Welders, Electrical Engineer & NDT Inspector executed the full requirement within a 12 hour turnaround.
Scope of Work:
- Prefabricated items – including shims, Prepped Beams & Padeyes
- Machine finished components
- Sea Fastening – Mob & Demob
- NDT Inspection
- Electrical Repair & Commissioning
- Supply of Structural Materials
- Supply of Electrical Materials
Stowen’s integrated services allow for complete flexibility on bespoke work scopes in any location globally.
For more information, please contact:
Denise Hone – Sales & Marketing Director
+44 (0) 1493 653903