Assistant Personnel Coordinator
You will be trained and assist our personnel coordinators with the following:
- Provide interface with Stowen on site representatives
- Assisting with the resourcing of personnel for all projects meeting client requirements.
- Updating of Personnel database and Personnel profiles
- Co-ordinate logistics (including travel and visa arrangements) for personnel to meet project requirements
- Preparation and submission of pre-work agreements and any pre job training
- Adherence to the Stowen Personnel mobilisation procedures
- Ensure timely and accurate collation of project and field data including timesheet hours, rope hours, safety data on a daily basis (or as set out in the product realization meeting) to satisfy business and client needs
- Raise and monitor PO’s for personnel and logistics
- Ensure timely collation of supporting data for project close out such as time sheet logs and travel logs
- Provide out of hours support on a rotational basis (shared with other members of the team)
You may also be required to assist with various other ad-hoc duties, including assisting other departments as and when required.
Essential to the role is the proven knowledge and use of Microsoft word/excel/access/outlook.
Office experience is advantageous, although experience in this role is not essential
Interviews to take place week commencing 28th January with a view to employment starting as soon as possible.
If you feel that you fit the bill, please send your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org